Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cassies Baptism!


Last weekend I went up to Rexburg for Cassie's Baptism it was a lot of family fun, despite the fact I was super tired from driving up from Salt Lake where I saw the Iron and Wine and the Head and the Heart play (which was really great but I think my favorite part of the whole thing was eating chinese food with my roommate Jessica before hand and then driving home with my friend Shae)

We all ate together afterwards, which included this beautiful and tasty rainbow Jello! Yum! then the kids played on the slip and slide at Mom and Dad's and we worked on planting the garden...which is probably a lot later then if Dad was here but we are working on it and hopefully we can still harvest some delicious food!

Cassie I am super proud of you for making this great decision and not only for that but for making it a wonderful day and being super happy even though both sets of your grandparents, both of which you are very close to couldn't come, I love you Cassie thank you for your example of cheerfulness!

O and also on Sunday Heidi made a Rainbow Cake like this one! It was also Awesome and Delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, great job on capturing the jello! That picture is really good, wish i would think of stuff like that ;). I love this post and that you are always recognize your family. love you

    ReplyDelete