Sunday, March 6, 2011

relocation

After 7,612 days (minus apartments and driggs for a winter) of living in rexburg with the same address I am moving to...


        
that is right, Utah! I know it is not really all that far but I am thrilled! I do love rexburg though and i know there is so much I am going to miss such as: Heidi, all my family here, sled shed, my parents garden, my parents, running through the dry farms, evening mountain bike rides, horchata and a california from ramirez, snow cones all summer long, g's dairy, the river bottoms, Joy and all my friends, and probably a lot of other things. I am though extremely thrilled and eager for this adventure, o and to start off my venture I landed an awesome job working for the phenomenal photographer Justin Hackworth!

No comments:

Post a Comment