Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jiving!


Life is great! Yesterday I was researching film noir for a project I am working on and I ended up watching the whole film D.O.A. on youtube. It was terrific, I was on my toes trying to get to the bottom of the mystery. So anyway that is what this clip is from. And why you may ask am I posting this scene on this night? Well tonight I went to Jessica's Luau performance it was awesome! It was the best bootie shaking and stomping I have seen in along time. After watching we had ants in our pants and we needed to dance. The Parlor Hawks were jamming in their garage so we stopped by and danced to our hearts content... 

Picture five girls,  in a cinderblock garage, low light, long shadows, the chill of spring and swanky jazz live in the room next door - idyllic!

No comments:

Post a Comment